Kask Super Plasma HI-VIZ Helmet
This new hi-tech helmet has been specifically designed for professional work and rescue applications. It is lightweight, compact, comfortable and well-ventilated with its 10 air intakes that that provide efficient cooling and ventilation. The air intakes on the outer shell are equipped with the protective aluminum anti-intrusion grille that prevents entry of debris into the helmet.
The helmets outer shell is made of High Density ABS Plastic and designed to withstand significant impact from the above or side (meeting the requirement of CE EN 397 and CE EN 12492 standards). The helmets inner shell is made of High Density (HD) Polystyrene and has ducts that allow natural air flow and heat recycling.
Inner Polystyrene Shell
- Improved safety is provided by the increased shell's thickness in the summit area and by the extended shell's contact surface with the head in front and rear parts of the inner shell.
- Superior fit on the head and better comfort due to the greater shell's contact surface with the head.
- Increased natural air flow due to the vents in the inner shell's summit area that provide efficient ventilation and air recycling.
- Advanced shape of the inner shell provides improved durability and better adaptation to all head sizes
- New Polygiene treated 2DRY fabric offers greater freshness and active protection from unpleasant odor even after frequent wearing. The high-tech wool fabric provides maximum comfort and rapid absorption of moisture keeping the skin fresh and dry. Polygiene treated inner padding permanently inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, provides greater freshness, odor elimination, integrity and preservation of material, and reduction of washing frequency. The padding is supplied with two labels/tags that guarantee the originality of the fabric and its Polygiene treatment.
- Double welded edge padding for added strength and comfort.
Strap System and Chin Pad
- Chin pad is made from the leatherette - artificial leather. It's anti-allergic, washable, extremely comfortable and eliminates irritation of the skin.
- Strap system is crossed-back for greater stability of the helmet on the head.
Size Adjustment System
- New and proprietary Up-N-Down size adjustment system provides the most precise and comfortable fit. Its mechanism consists of a central ratchet wheel and two lateral finger-push winglets that allow rapid and exact adjustment of the size. The advanced size adjustment system offers increased stability of the helmet due to two additional adjustments of height and inclination, allowing correct positioning and ultimate fit of the helmet.
- Supplied with the non-slip rubberized inner pads for better comfort.
- Injection-molded plastic headband for greater strength and durability.
- Equipped with the openings that provide a greater air flow.
Visor (sold separately)
- New visor mounting system is made of polycarbonate and allows two positions: Up on top of the helmet and Down working position.
- Polycarbonate construction eliminates oxidation and loss of the traditional mounting screws.
- Expanded face-surface protection.
- Identification and compliance information is laser-printed instead of using the label.
- Equipped with a protective film to be removed before use.
- Certified ANSI Z87.1 - 2010.
Ear Muffs Adapters (included)
- Made from polycarbonate.
- Easy installation with a single stainless steel screw.
- Compatible with the bayonet-type and cap-mount Peltor, MSA and Hellberg ear muffs
Outer shell ABS Plastic
Inner shell - HD Polystyrene
Ventilation - 10 Air Intakes
Headband - PE Polythene
Inner Lining - Fully Washable
Lamp Carrying System - External Nylon 6.6 Lamp Clips
Size Universal - Adjustable 51 - 62
Weight - 450g / 1 lb
Available colors: White Fluo, Yellow Fluo, Red Fluo, and Lime Fluo
Adapter for Helmet-mount Ear Defenders is included
Made in Italy